No Minor Sale Impact in 2018
With the closing of a year and the start of new, we’re grateful to take time to reflect on the immense progress that we have made on the No Minor Sale Campaign in 2018. Throughout the year we were on the ground talking and connecting to local community members about stopping the illegal sale of tobacco to minors. We have attended events in various communities, held partner presentations at organizations throughout the state and talked to thousands of people about protecting youth in New Mexico from the harmful effects of tobacco and nicotine products.
In 2018 we:
- Attended over 26 events throughout the state,
- Collected over 1800 personal messages of support,
- Presented to 10 organizations about stopping the illegal sales of tobacco to youth with XX joining on as partners of the campaign.
We are so grateful to have connected to so many people throughout the state that care about keeping our youth healthy. As we look onto 2019 we know that with your support, this momentum will continue to grow. Our campaign is powered by community members in New Mexico voicing their concern about tobacco and nicotine products.
You can help move the campaign forward in 2019 by:
- Signing up to volunteer (NoMinorSale.com/volunteer),
- Connecting the campaign to organizations that may want to be a partner,
- Sharing our the No Minor Sale Facebook page or posts (Facebook.com/NoMinorSale) or
- Talking to the people in your community about stopping the illegal sale of tobacco to minors!
Wishing you a happy and healthy new year!